This is one of my favourite summer smoothie recipes to whip up when I’ve got some extra peaches handy. The double whammy of high-protein yoghurt (I’ve used Strawberry Yopro) and vanilla protein powder means that this smoothie is deliciously thick and satisfying, it’s a great breakfast that’ll keep you feeling full ’til it’s lunch time.
Peach Melba Smoothie
Raspberries, peaches and yoghurt blended with coconut water and vanilla protein powder
Servings: 1 serving
- 200 ml coconut water
- 65 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 60 g yoghurt of choice I've used Strawberry flavoured Yopro
- 100 g fresh peaches- sliced with skin on
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I've used Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Calories: 273kcal Carbs: 29.8g | Fat: 1.9g | Protein: 31.4g
PaleodebcooksJanuary 3, 2020 at 8:57 am