Crunchy Red Cabbage, Apple & Radish Slaw
A fresh and crunchy cabbage salad with sliced apples and radish in a honey-dijon dressing
Servings: 4 people
- ¼ small red cabbage- finely sliced
- 3 small red radish- finely sliced
- 1 granny smith apple- quartered, then finely sliced
- 3 stalks spring onion- finely sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted pepitas (sunflower seeds)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Finely slice the red cabbage using a mandolin. Season with salt and pepper, set aside for 30 minutes to allow the cabbage to soften slightly. Drain and add to a mixing bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over, then toss to combine.
- Transfer the salad onto a serving bowl and sprinkle over with pepitas.
Calories: 227kcal Carbs: 16.1g | Fat: 17.2g | Protein: 3.8g